In this episode of the Unleash Your Blog podcast, Danny Coleman and I talk about what’s changing in this podcast in the coming year.
You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at some stats from the podcast, the most popular episodes so far, and learn about how Danny’s role is changing with this new podcast format.
- What Danny & I have enjoyed about the podcast so far 1:05
- Why Podcasting (while great) makes it difficult for me to consistently blog 1:42
- The exact number of downloads this podcast has had so far (nearly 10,000) 2:25
- Why subscribers have told us they enjoy the format & content 3:45
- The most popular podcast episode so far (and a close second) 4:42
- My favorite episode title and podcast content so far 7:50
- Danny reveals his favorite podcast episode so far 11:25
- How publishing a podcast has helped me learn more 13:10
- My core business philosophy of “Always Be Teaching” 17:05
- Danny’s blog strategy in the coming year (niching down) 19:20
- Episode 7: Write Your First Sales Page with One Simple Formula
- Episode 6: How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers
- Episode 1: Who Let The Blog Out?
- Episode 5: The Blog-to-Business Growth Cycle Breakdown
- Episode 9: How Fame, Freedom, and Fortune Drive You to Success (or Failure)
- 30 Day Challenge: Jumpstart Your Online Business Right Now
- Episode 15: The Fastest Way to Establish Yourself as an Industry Expert
- Startups.co news (where an episode was featured)
- Episode 12: From One Viral Article to Full-time Copywriting Success
Get Your Action Guide
Download your copy of the Unleash Your Blog action guide!
You'll learn how to turn your blog into a thriving online business.