In this episode of the Unleash Your Blog podcast, you’ll hear a recorded coaching call with Dr. Noel Lumpkin where we explore different ways she can use her self-published book along with other products to monetize her blog.
We dive into audience clarity, what to do with her self-published book, and whether or not she should incorporate public speaking or consulting into her online business.
In this recorded coaching call with Dr. Lumpkin, you’ll learn:
- The main takeaways from this call (that you can learn from too)
- How to leverage a self-published book as part of your blog-based business
- Two key benefits for featuring a self-published book on your blog
- When to consider including public speaking as part of your online business
- What it means to offer “lightbulb moment” transformation for your audience
- Why you need to be wary of offering too many services or serving too many people
- How promising opportunities can become incredibly destructive distractions
- Why content clarity means you need to say no to many opportunities (even good ones)
- Why Dr. Lumpkin is more interested in diverse products than one-off big checks
- My social media strategy (and how it consistently sends people back to my blog)
- The power of being the one who wrote the book on your topic for your audience
- The mental transition you need to make to build solutions to solve customer problems
- How to structure your flagship product to help your audience overcome major roadblocks
- Examples of different ways you can passively promote your book on your blog
- Notable Themes (start a new blog-based business)
- Dr. Noel Lumpkin’s Blog
- Road Warrior Physician by Dr. Noel Lumpkin (Kindle)
- Road Warrior Physician by Dr. Noel Lumpkin (Paperback)
- Chandler Bolt’s Self Publishing School
- Toastmaster’s International
- The Speaker Lab from Grant Baldwin
- Project LAUNCH Bootcamp (online business strategy course)
- Click here to leave a review on the podcast in iTunes
Get Your Action Guide
Download your copy of the Unleash Your Blog action guide!
You'll learn how to turn your blog into a thriving online business.