In this episode of the Unleash Your Blog podcast, you’ll hear a recorded coaching call with Nancy Webster, who is struggling to prioritize her blog-based business with a hectic family life.
We dive into why it’s okay to launch your blog before it’s perfect, the fastest way to get started with a new WordPress blog, and what you should do if your name is already taken as a domain.
In this recorded coaching call with Nancy, you’ll learn:
- The main takeaways from this call for Nancy (which you can learn from too)
- Why Nancy is so focused on growing her passive income for the sake of her family
- How to make blogging a priority―even with a hectic family life at home
- The downside to being a visionary, which you have to watch out for in the long run
- How Nancy is already making money from network marketing without an active blog
- Why it’s okay to launch a blog without everything being perfect or even complete
- The best way to deal with technology overwhelm when you’re starting your blog
- The benefits of using your name for your brand vs. a “company” name
- What to do if your preferred “.com” domain name is already taken
- The importance of clarity with your website’s prominent tagline
- Two primary ways you can expect people to discover your website or blog
- Can publishing a new ebook help you grow your business when just starting out?
- How to deal with entering a niche where other bloggers are already writing
- The “blogger’s beware” issue with creating content for niches focused on saving money
- Why email still trumps social media, every single time (including specific stats)
- Notable Themes (start a new blog-based business)
- Nancy Webster’s Blog
- Nancy’s Plexus Website
- Episode 2: How to Make Your First $100 from Blogging Online
- Why I Finally Kicked Facebook to the Curb
- Hover Domains (find & purchase your next website URL)
- Notable Care™ (WordPress support, training, & website hosting)
- Authority: Become an Expert, Build a Following, and Gain Financial Independence by Nathan Barry
- What’s an email subscriber worth? (Gumroad & ConvertKit study of email vs. social media)
- Project LAUNCH Bootcamp (online business strategy course)
- Click here to leave a review on the podcast in iTunes
LAUNCH YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS 🚀
Want to jumpstart your online business?
Join the Project LAUNCH Challenge!
Block out just 30 minutes each day for the next 30 days, and I'll send you a daily email to help you create a blog-based business online.