In this episode of the Unleash Your Blog podcast, we break down the techniques I use to write each blog post in as little time as possible.
Most people spend far too long creating each piece of content, so the system Danny and I cover in this episode will help you drastically spead up your writing process for each blog post (while still producing quality content).
- The big reason things always take longer than you want them to 2:25
- One crucial technique I use to make sure I never lack inspiration 3:32
- The system I use to keep track of blog and podcast ideas 4:34
- How to write twice as fast by first doing less 6:30
- My favorite productivity technique for managing time when you write 7:35
- The distraction-free writing software I use for each post 9:10
- The most important sentence in your whole writing process 12:55
- An advanced headline analyzer you should be using for free 13:50
- The most overlooked editting technique that catches almost every mistake 16:38
- Why you should never underline your content online 18:25
- What breaking your writing up each day does for your focus 20:16
- Your primary goal when you read through the final review of your new post 22:05
- The easiest way to get better at writing new blog posts 22:58
- A sneak peak at next week’s episode 25:10
- Notable Themes (simple WordPress themes for bloggers)
- Workflowy (simple tool for creating outlines and notes)
- Evernote (note-taking app for saving ideas)
- Wunderlist (simple list-making app)
- Calmly Writer (distraction-free writing software)
- Brain.fm (music designed to increase concentration)
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer
Get Your Action Guide
Download your copy of the Unleash Your Blog action guide!
You'll learn how to turn your blog into a thriving online business.